Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bed bugs

Time to gross you all out.
I get back and get a large batch of live ones. I add 1 drop of ethyl alcohol and the result is this.





I have done this before and it appears that the VAPOR alone is sufficient to kill them!
I will be testing isopropyl alcohol next.
I had a friend with a problem form visiting someone. He used pesticides and it did not get rid of them.
I told him to use vodka, no more problem!
He sprayed the edges of the room and the matress with it and let it air out after an hour.
That was impressive!

2 comments:

Larry said...

Or you could always drink the vodka and forget you have bed bugs-just kidding of course-interesting post.

Unknown said...

I think someone else suggested that in anther post when I did the experiment in the Lab. I would be very open to a study with the proper volunteers!