Tuesday, December 8, 2015

last one

no, not my last post, but today I went to a celebration of the last health director i worked for.
I have worked for 10 of them and of the ten, i liked her as an intelligent, hard working individual, the best.
She was courteous and wanted to do good.
She was not a doctor, rather was an epidemiologist and i never thought she received the respect she deserved.
I saw much of the undeserved disrespect she received from underlings and higher ups.
They did not know her or even bothered trying to get to know her.
It was their loss.
She will move on to the private sector and will not need to deal with the same politics that exist in government.
I wish her well, but i believe she will be appreciated for her many talents in her new endeavor.

1 comment:

eastcoastlife said...

haha.... for a moment, I thought it was your last post.
I wish your former director well too, "All the best in her future endeavors!"